Inpatient COVID Protocols
All our services are being handled curbside and we have adopted a New Inpatient Protocol. Please note this is for clients who are not quarantined and do not have symptoms.
- We ask that you call the front desk from your vehicle upon arrival. Look for the designated sign at each parking space to help us find your location. We can be reached at (616) 866-9589. There is one parking spot immediately in front of our building for those without a cell phone. We are monitoring this space and will be out to assist you shortly.
- One of our technicians will then speak with you via phone/outside to ask you some questions and discuss any other issues your pet may be experiencing. The technician will then come to your vehicle to retrieve your pet(s). We kindly ask that you wear a mask if you have one.
- Please be assured that your pet is in good hands. Each pet has their own disinfected, secure, and comfortable place to stay during their visit. We also use calming pheromones and music to create a relaxing environment.
- Once your pet has been examined, Dr. Good will call you to discuss initial findings, offer guidance, make recommendations, and secure authorization for diagnostics/treatment/hospitalization if needed.
- Once your pet’s exam and procedures are complete, we will schedule a pickup time with you and ask for payment over the phone/outside when you arrive. We accept all forms of payment: Credit/Debit, Cash, Check and Care Credit.
- If your pet is here for surgery/dental procedure, we will immediately contact you with an update following the completion of their procedure. If they are going to be discharged that same day, a technician will contact you to arrange pick up once they have fully recovered.
- If your pet has an appointment with a technician, we ask that you wait inside your vehicle until they are finished – plan for about 20 minutes.